16" Tenax Dekton Bridge Saw Blade
Stone fabrication professionals find themselves struggling to cut Dekton® materials because fo their hardness. These surfaces continue to grow in the market and require tools designed to perform well on them. Tenax has designed this 16" diamond blade to effectively cut through the Dekton® surfaces. This 16" Dekton blade from Tenax will enable fabricators to cut Dekton® materials confidentally and will produce a clean straight cut * with minimal chipping during the process.
The Tenax 16" Dekton® blade is approved by Cosentino® and offers technology that provides fabrication professionals the ability get great cutting performance while working Dekton® surfaces. The Dekton® blade is available in the following sizes:
- 14" Dekton Blade
- 16" Dekton Blade
If you have a fabricator that cuts Cosentino® Dekton® surfaces from 8mm clear up through 30mm, you need to try this blade from Tenax. Here are some of the specifics for the 16" Tenax Dekton Blade:
- Designed Specifically for Dekton®
- 1800-2100 RPM
- Feed Rate/Straight Cut: 16"-60" Per Minute (600-1000mm Per Minute)
- Feed Rate/Miter Cut: 14"-32" Per Minute (350-800mm Per Minute)
- Standard 2.3mm Core Thickness
- Approved by Cosentino
Tenax Dekton 16" Blade Rate Table
The following table gives the rates for the 16" Dekton® blade from Tenax:
||Feed Speed FT/Minute
* While entering the cut and exiting the cut, reduce the speed of the feed by 40-50%. While cutting at 45°, reduce the speed of the feed by 40%.